WORK IN SCHEDULING
The Scheduling Department are responsible for:
- Managing and maintain individual records on the electronic rostering system GRS
- The effective scheduling of resources, in line with the agreed service operational plans
The Scheduling Department is currently operational from 07:00 to 1900 hours seven days a week on a rota basis. Working hours are reviewed regularly and may change subject to service requirement.
If you are looking for an interesting, fulfilling and challenging opportunity working with an enthusiastic team then please do check to see what vacancies we currently have available.
Roles within the Scheduling Team include:
- Scheduling Team Leaders
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Scheduling Assistant
- Student Planning Coordinators
Basic standard education (3 GSCE) or equivalent is usually required. For more senior roles you may need a professional qualification – this will be detailed within the Person Specification for the role.
You will also need good communication skills, an interest in people, and be able to work with computer packages.
To apply, click ‘Find jobs now’ or send your CV to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 01869-365000 option 1 for the recruitment team.
What is the package?
- Salary: Band 3 (plus Unsocial Hours (USH) in line with Section 2 of Agenda for Change)
- Hours: Mostly full-time posts, with occasional part-time hours available
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire and Otterbourne, Hampshire
- Annual leave: Minimum 27 days plus statutory public holidays, pro rata for part-time staff
- Shift pattern: Evenings, nights and weekends, various shifts