NON-EMERGENCY PATIENT TRANSPORT SERVICE
BE A PTS CALL HANDLER
The Contact Centre is a single point of access for a number of contracts that relate to the provision of non-emergency patient transport.
The Contact Centre receive telephone calls from a range of people, including patients, GP surgery staff, and other health care colleagues, and handles in excess of 250,000 calls per year. It is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
These are some of the essential criteria you will need to be successful in an entry level role within the Contact Centre; more detailed criteria are available in the Person Specification for the role:
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to speak clearly over the telephone
- Customer Service experience
- Telephone and general administration experience
- Experience in use of IT systems and ability to input data accurately
- Ability to work calmly especially when under pressure
- GCSE in English at grade C or higher and GCSE Maths at grade D or higher (or equivalent qualifications)
- Modern Apprenticeship or NVQ 2 Customer Service or equivalent or willing to attain
- You must be over 18 to work between 10:00pm and 07:00am.
To apply, click ‘Find jobs now’ or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call 01869-365000 option 1 for the recruitment team.
What is the package?
- Salary: Band 2 (plus Unsocial Hours (USH) in line with Section 2 of Agenda for Change)
- Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week (part-time hours may be available on completion of training). Bank (zero hours) agreements may be available
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, Otterbourne, Hampshire, Eastbourne, East Sussex & Worthing, West Sussex
- Annual leave: Minimum 27 days plus statutory public holidays, pro rata for part-time staff
- Shift pattern: Various shift patterns depending on business requirements. You may be required to cover evenings, weekends and bank holidays