We have developed this website to tell you about the amazing opportunities we have at South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust and to support you through your induction in to one of the best ambulance services in the country.
We were the first ambulance trust to be rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission, with inspectors highlighting in their report that our staff are proud to work for SCAS and demonstrate high levels of care, compassion and dedication.
Whether you’re an experienced paramedic looking for a fresh challenge, currently studying and considering where to begin your career, or simply want to feel you’re making a difference with your skills and experience every day you come to work, use this site to discover the wide variety of clinical and non-clinical roles we are recruiting for today.
Will Hancock, Chief Executive
SCAS in a year...
There are many different roles available at SCAS from frontline clinical, to back office support.
Please choose from the categories below to read more.
"Our people are justifiably proud to work for one of the best performing ambulance trusts in the country."
SCAS have operational bases in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire
1. Adderbury Resource Centre
2. Alton Ambulance Station
3. Amershan PTS Base
4. Andover Ambulance Station
5. Basingstoke Ambulance Station
6. Bletchley Ambulance Station
7. Bracknell Resource Centre
8. Chalfont PTS Base
9. Didcot Resource Centre
10. Havant Ambulance Station
11 High Wycombe Resource Centre
12. Hightown Ambulance Station
13. Hythe Ambulance Station
14. Kidlington Ambulance Station
15. Lymington Ambulance Station
16. Maids Moreton PTS Base
17. Milton Keynes Ambulance Station
18. Newbury Resource Centre
19. North Harbour Rescource Centre
20. Nursling Resouce Centre
21. Oxford City Resource Centre
22. Petersfield Ambulance Station
23. Portsmouth PTS Base
24. Portsmouth North Harbour Resource Centre
25. Reading Resource Centre
26. Ringwood Ambulance Station
28. Stoke Mandeville Resource Centre
28. Wexham Park Ambulance Station
29. Whitchurch Ambulance Station
30. Winchester & Eastleigh Resource Centre (HART)
31. Camberley NEPTS
32. Dorking Community Hospital NEPTS
33. Durrington NEPTS
34. Eastbourne NEPTS
35. Egham NEPTS
36. New Haw NEPTS
N. Northern House, Bicester
S. Southern House, Otterbourne
T. Thames Valley Air Ambulance - Benson, Oxfordshire
H. Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance - Thruxton, Hampshire
Hear what our staff have to say
"I love working for SCAS because I work with fantastic people who genuinely care about patient safety and treat all of our callers with respect."
"I love feeling useful and helping people in the Clinical Call Centre. The work we do is so important."
"Staff are very friendly and approachable whether colleague or Manager."
“I love working here at SCAS because of the variety the job gives me on every shift."
A few reasons to join us!